Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sunday stash

One of my favourite activities Sunday morning is drinking a cup of nice hot tea and checking out the Sunday Stash entries. A very nice way to start the day indeed. My contribution today is my eagerly awaited fat quarter pack of French General's 'Rouenneries'. The colour palette in this range is just so gorgeous. I think I have found the pattern for these fabrics but you never know it may change. I think I will have to look at these for a while as they look so pretty all bundled up. Really loving the light grey/red combo.

If you would like to check out the other entries just pop over to here.





2 comments:

Bree said...

Love the bundle and I agree - the red and grey together are fabulous!

renae said...

Lovely- I saw some pictures of this range the other day. It's lovely.