The award comes with a few easy rules:
•Thank the person who gave you the award.
•Tell 7 things about yourself.
•Award 15 other bloggers that you enjoy reading.
Now 7 things about me.
1. I currently have two favourite DVD's (movies) - Passengers with Anne Hathaway & The Lucky Ones with Tim Robbins and Rachel McAdams.
2. I wish chips/crisps weren't so tasty.
3. I wish exercising consisted of sitting at the sewing machine. I would be pretty fit then (lol).
4. I LOVE fabric!
5. I love watching V8 supercars (premier car racing in Australia) with my 4yo son.
6.Creating things from fabric (& sometimes wool) is so unbelievably satisfying.
7. I think I am addicted to Google Reader. I love reading craft blogs. There are so many talented and generous bloggers.
Here's my list of 15 Blogs I am awarding with The Versatile Blogger award ( in no particular order).
1. Sue at Mother Patchwork
2.Catherine at The Sewing Attic
3. Kylie at Antmee
4. Rebecca at Chasing Cottons
5. Audrie at Blue is Bleu
6. Konda at Moose on the Porch Quilts
7. KarrieLyne at Freckled Whimsy
8. Emily at Carolina Patchworks
9. Aneela at Comfort Stitching
10. Jenny at Cut Sew Iron Repeat
11. Ashley at Film in the Fridge
12. Randi at I have to say
13. Jenn at Life in Bonetown
14. Andi at Patch Andi
15. Jodi at Sew Picture Perfect
Please don't feel obliged to forward this on. Just check out the great blogs if you want. You never know you might find something you like. Nothing like some great projects to get or keep you inspired.