Monday, July 2, 2012

Photo a day June 2012

I managed to finish my first Photoaday challenge for June 2012. I started on Day 10. I only allow myself a maximum of 5 minutes and it is fun! Sometimes I am not the most creative with the topic. Oh well. I quite possibly have had some strange looks sent my way while trying to get the photo I want. I am going to pretend I am some fabulous photographer capturing everyday life.

The topics for June 2012 were:



Can you match the photos to the topics? (Hint look from left to right)

If you would like to join me for July you can see the topics here. The wonderful fatmumslim has all the details on her website. Who are you going to pretend to be while you are getting the photo of the year day?

3 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

This is such a great challenge! I started doing something like this a few years ago, but got distracted, it seems I'm easily distracted :) I love your collection of photos. It's great how they are matched with a theme of the day. It is funny getting strange looks but then it's like having your own secret mission, you should tell them its for a book.

Catherine said...

Well done Karen! You have some interesting photos here. I'm going to look at the website for July's challenge and might join you :-)

antmee said...

Your photo's are amazing! Did you use Instagram? My daughter uses it too and I love the way it enhances her pictures.