Friday, August 17, 2012

Photo a day July 2012 Part 2

Well its Friday night here and I am just going to finish Part 2 of my photos and then head to bed. Its so cold and windy here tonight. Perfect for reading my book in my nice warm bed. I am such a nanna sometimes. We have to be up early for our last game of soccer.  Well I have to be up early to make sure everyone is ready to go on time. I am sure you know what I mean.

July 13 - open. The ornate gates to the Botanical Gardens were open for us. I took my son and 2 of his friends on the ferry into the city on one day of the school holidays. The weather was superb.  Despite being winter you could have quite happily and comfortably had a t-shirt and jeans on.
July 14 - building.  This is a house block I made for a friend.  I call it a patchworkers house.
July 15 - finger.  A picture of my son's hand.  I remember when he was doing swimming lessons and he would look over to us and we would give him a thumbs up to tell him he was doing a good job.  We  still use it with each other today.
July 16 - sign. This is a sign nearby my house.


July 17 - your addiction. I love a cold can of coke.
July 18 - plate.  This is a plate I bought myself one Mother's Day. I just love having my breakfast on this plate.  So pretty.  It make breakfast special in some small way.
July 19 - animal/insect/pet.  Some people might call these birds a pest especially when the poop all over your washing.
July 20 - eyes.  My son was doing his 'I need food NOW!' look. I see this look an awful lot. He always seems to be hungry.


July 21 - 9 o'clock. Its 9 o'clock very early on a Saturday morning. This is how I spend my Saturday mornings in winter.  I don't mind the cold when he loves it so much.  He always asks after the match when we are driving home "Mum, did I play well?".  I can always honestly say he plays very well.  He always gives 150%.  I think playing soccer nearly every lunch time at school with older kids has done wonders for his game.
July 22 - upside down. Yeah my son often wants my photos to be about him in some way. He is hanging off the lounge.
July 23 - mirror. Yeah that would be yours truely in the mirror.
July 24 - a stranger.  Well this was hard, or so I thought. Then I walked out of the front door of work and was presented with a perfect opportunity. Just glad that its not my umbrella.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Sue SA said...

Great pics, love the umbrella shot, we can all relate to that this week!