Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sugar Block Club - June





Well here we are nearly mid way through June.  I always look forward to the first of the month.  Its exciting waiting to get the email and open it to reveal this month's Sugar Block Club pattern.  This month's pattern is straight piecing therefore it got made quicker.  If there is any paper piecing involved I have to work myself up to it and therefore more likely to procrastinate!  I am so thoroughly enjoying the range of blocks we are making.  I wonder what the setting for the blocks will be?

The beautiful box of Michael Miller Spring Couture solids is getting the chop on Saturday. I can't wait.  I am actually going to a class. I will let you know how it goes and then give you a look at how the solids got chopped and sewn.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

That is such a lovely block! Beautiful photo with the light shining through! That box of solids is such a wonderful range of colours. Have fun at your class! I'm curious as to who it's with.

Leslie can't stop quilting said...

Oh Karen you have me wanting to make this quilt too!!! I have been loving every block you have made....this one is no exception!!!
Beautiful!

Sue SA said...

Oh I am behind with our BOM, but today is the day to get back into my sewing room...just catching up on blogging as the internet connection has been playing up again. Love that box of rainbow colour, just gorgeous, cannot wait to see what you made!

Stephanie said...

A fabulous block and how I LOVE that box of solids...like cotton candy. Enjoy playing.