Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sugar Block Club - August, September and October




I am all caught up now with my Sugar Block Club blocks. From the top is August's block then September's and finally October's.  Gosh this club and the blocks have been great in keeping me sewing and definitely challenging me with the paper piecing.  I wouldn't say I love paper piecing but I am definitely more comfortable with it now then when I started.

We were lucky enough to be able to take a 3 week holiday recently hence the radio silence and catching up on blocks.

I hope everyone is happy and healthy!


2 comments:

Sue SA said...

Well done! I suspect I am 4 months behind, but need to go check. The blocks look great and hopefully I can show you mine soon!

Rachaeldaisy said...

I know I say this every time much I love the fabrics you put together!! These blocks are fabulous!! It must feel good to have caught up.